RE: [DML] lambda light on dash

There are several "boxes" under the dash. One is the lamda counter that
needs to be reset to turn off that dash light. It has a speedometer cable
going in the bottom and another out the top.

If I recall correctly, the inertia switch was originally mounted on the
forward wall of the footwell, and relocated by a Service Bulletin so that it
would not get so easily kicked. If still on the forward wall, it would
cause me to question if the car had received any of the safety recalls.

Gus Schlachter
Austin, TX
VIN# 4695