From: madmap70@xxxx
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, August 12, 2000 2:18 AM
Subject: [DML] Main Fuel Relay

Any ideas on this one? My car runs ok when warmed up except for a lack of
power ( it is an automatic) that I am pretty certain is the lambda circuit
(it is dead per some professional advice). When cold, it hesitates when you
step on the gas until warmed up. I was checking the relays and pulled the
Main Fuel relay along with the H.R.W. Timer relay, A/C Illumination relay and
the Start Inhibit relay. Put them all back in their proper place and now the
car runs terrible. Started it when cold and the car hovered around 500 rpm
and every time I stepped on the gas it almost stalled out unless I punched
the accelerator (much worse then my usual experience). Any thoughts on how I
screwed this up?? I think I should stick to just putting gas in it and leave
it at that.

Mark