Re: Need engine

What's wrong with your old one? Did the crank go bad, timing chain,
head gasket leak, cylinder scored, etc? They are not that hard to
rebuild at all, may be cheaper and better since if you get another
used one you won't know what history it has. I know that DMC Houston
has NOS crated engines, fully assembled with alternator, compressor,
air intake, fuel distributor, etc. for sale for like $4,000+ give
them a call. From what I understand you just have to drop these in
and connect all of the wiring and hoses.

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx, "De Miller" <demillerkansas@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi everyone:
> I am in need of a new engine. Anyone have one for sale? I really
am not
> looking for one that needs work (that's like the one I'm
replacing!). You
> can email me privately at demillerkansas@xxxx We'd have to figure
> out how to get it to Kansas City also. Thanks. De Miller Vin #3427
Lic.