Delorean web sites

I just started getting into HTML a few days ago and managed to slap together
a home page, including one in honor of my favorite car. While doing so I
discovered the Delorean Web Ring and joined. (A "Web Ring" is a list of
sites with similar content, where each site links to the next...thus a
"ring".)

While I was doing that, I looked at the statistics page and discovered that
amongst car-oriented Web Rings, our fair Delorean ranks 95th. Some of the
more notable rings that outrank us:

Rank Hits Sites

3. 97065 147 The Turbo Regal Web Ring
8. 60586 172 Moped web-ring
11. 53062 104 Early Bronco Web Ring
15. 46108 371 Volvo Lovers' Webring
23. 36902 153 Vintage Farm Tractor Ring
51. 24703 140 Kit Cars On The Internet
53. 23504 95 89-99 Taurus SHOring
54. 23465 154 Lotus Cars Webring
67. 19594 97 Trikes
71. 19092 210 Exotic Cars WebRing
72. 19034 88 Studebaker Web Ring
81. 15232 159 Antique Automobile Web Ring
86. 15106 331 Classic Cars Webring
93. 14027 52 Cop Car Web Ring
94. 13953 44 Australian Chryslers
95. 13605 59 *DeLorean Web-Ring*
99. 12990 44 Volkswagen Thing Ring

I've seen many people promoting their Delorean web site here on the list. I
say you get on the Ring! Visit the Delorean Web Ring Home Page at:

http://www.angelfire.com/pa/NGWPN/DeLorean.html

Lets help promote our cars on the 'net.

Gus Schlachter
Austin, TX