Richmond British Car Show

--Saturday September 23--
DeLorean Tech Session and Picnic lunch, all you can eat for $10 per car.

We'll be doing door adjustments, A/C charging, and general shop
maintenance.
We'll have access to a large commercial building right outside Richmond
where we can get some forty cars inside to work on thanks to Jack
Singer.

--Sunday September 24--
16th Annual Richmond British Car Days, Browns Island, Richmond, VA
Formerly known as ?The Berkeley Show?,
This years featured marque is the ?DeLorean? we are planning on having
at least 30 DeLoreans at the show.
$15 pre-registration, $20 Day of Show rain or shine
Field opens at 9:00am awards at 3:30pm
Contact Dennis Urick (804)527-3934 or visit the clubs web site and
download the registration form at http://www.britishcarclub.com or send
me email and I'll forward a registration form with directions and hotel
information on to you.

Dave Sontos
VIN 02573