Yokohama Performance

Last night I took the D out durring a pretty good thunder storm. The
Yokohama AVS Intermediates performed VERY well in wet conditions! Not
once did they lose grip of the road, even @ moderate speeds on the
interstate. No hard braking, but when I did brake, it was like I was
still on a dry surface. When starting out from a stop, not once did
the tires spin. Also, the tires really channel the water away! When
going thru large puddles I had water splash out above the fenders.
All in all the tires have performed great! However, they should be
looked at as a safety precaution, NOT a licence to drive faster in
bad weather. No matter what car you drive, use common sense when
driving, and don't be afraid to slow down. If possible stay at home.
But if you do have to go out, drive senseable. Don't know how the
Goodyear Eagle GT's, or the Pirelli 600's perform. But the Yoko's are
great!

-Robert
vin 6585

p.s. if you ever get a chance to drive you DeLorean out into a
lightning storm, take it! you'll get at least 3 times the looks as
normal, plus the stainless looks beautifull when the lightning
flashes across it!