DMC Reliability question.

Hello,

I was thinking about buying a DMC-12.

I wanted to know how reliable are the DMC-12's?
If I found one with less than 50,000 miles that was
in good condition, about how much money would I
have to spend each year on maintenance and repairs?

Also, what is the general impression of the DMC-12's reliability:
Poor, Fair, Good, Very Good, or Excellent?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

- Bill