Re: Loading R12 in A/C system -Final

Thank you all for your advices!

The problems are finally resolved.

The A/C mechanic could not fill the R2 because the heater fan has been
accidently disconnected (by a foot...)when working in the fuses area. As
this had happen AT THE SAME MOMENT we where changing the seals of the
compressor (and losin all pressure), I thought the heater fan did not work
because of low pressure of the R12!

All has been restored and my Delorean is now COOLER than ever!

François Laplante
VIN 17145