From: Stian Birkeland
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, July 29, 2000 9:29 AM
Subject: [DML] Removal of window motor assy HELP

I just purchased replacement window motor assy's.
Here is my story:

I have access to everything inside both doors, all panels are removed.
And these are my problems:

On the passenger side I have rolled the window a bit down so as to get
access to the to nuts that hold the window to the worm gear. One of the nuts
loosened easily, the other is movable but it is just spinning around. How on
earth can I loosen this one????

On the drivers side, the window is stuck in the closed position, meaning
that the access to the two nuts on this side is virtually impossible. I cant
lower the window enough (read: I cant lower the window at all) and get
access to the nuts through the hole in the door.

Is there anyway to do a shortcut so that the window will lower?

Please respond list, I really need help here!

Best wishes
Stian Birkeland
Norway