HELP!!!!

Believe it or not I was too busy at the show to get a lot of pictures
actually I took only about 5.

I know a lot of you took pictures could you share them with me please
the ones on my web pager are not even mine. I guess that is one of the
hazards of running a show.

Digital are the easiest as I have a fast download so if you have any could
you please send me some
Maybe even some of me and JZD and Kathryn

At any rate all I have are 101 pictures of liscence plates
and a few from some of you including one cd disc which does have a lot of
nice shots..

I would like to see some of Curtis car and the other special cars

Also I plan to share with you the areal photos as soon as I get a chance

There are also some t-shirts left over if anyone is interested

Again thank you all

Ken