JZD meets Doc Brown

In the July 2000 "Inc." magazine is an article with a familiar sounding
storyline: A brilliant and much married engineer makes and spends millions
as he pursues his dream of a radical car with awesome winged styling, unique
features, and, he hopes broad appeal. He gets no support from sneering
automakers, spends small and large fortunes (mostly other people's money,)
on r & d and semifunctional prototypes, until at last he has a fully
functional version. Sound familiar? No, it's not about John De Lorean.
Oh, by the way, it can drive down the road, hover, or fly. Souned like Doc
Brown? Nope. It's Paul Moller, a guy who seems like a combination of both,
who really HAS built a flying car. Maybe 40 years from now, our
grandchildren will be arguing what's better... a De Lorean or a Skycar. I
have no interest in the company- just couldn't help seeing the similarities.

-Wayne
11174
"Flyin' at 5 1/2 inches off the ground!"