Re: [DML] Other Gull Wing sports cars

its sad that hyundai was able to find a way around the patent problem and not
porsche or another company. lamborghini also has interesting doors but i
have never been able to check them out up close, does anyone know anything
about them?
aluminum is worse than stainless steel, although i can see how it is more
practical. easier to mold, press, repair, and lighter. but i think that
people who are like me arent really interested in practicality all the time.
just my thoughts
-greg