RE: window regulators

Stian, I believe all the regulators advertised are exactly the same. They
are, to the best of my knowledge, made by one company. The variance in
price is partly due to what the vendors are paying for them - some may be
getting better deals due to volume etc. But mostly I think it is due to
"what the market will bear" or in simpler terms (and with one particular
vendor in mind), greed. I sell them for $275 each, which is still enough
for a decent profit yet far below the $360 or whatever the competition
charges. And I sell them separately, not requiring you to buy a pair like
one does. As for whoever is selling them for $350, all I can guess is that
he either negotiated one hell of a good purchase price; bought somebody
else's supply at a discount; or otherwise made a good one-time acquisition.
Whatever the way, its a good deal for the consumers.

I'll be curious to see the response from the other vendors.

--
Darryl Tinnerstet
Specialty Automotive