Re: [DML] Rear Sway Bar ?

Addco makes a rear sway bar kit, so that's probably what is on e-Bay.

Go to http://www.addco.net/ and select DeLorean on the pull down and it
gives you the specs and the part number.

Here in the States, JC Whitney sells Addco bars by mail order (or at least
they did last year). http://www.jcwhitney.com/ Most models are around
$100 US. I doubt that they list this particular part on their Web site, but
if you call the 800 number they can give a price over the phone. They
weren't actually publishing the Addco name in their catalog last I heard,
but if you called they would tell you that Addco was the brand. You would
probably have to give them the Addco part number from the Addco Web site as
I doubt that JC Whitney lists the DeLorean in their database.

Mark N
VIN 6820