Limited Edition alert

Hello all,

I need the help few remaining Limited Edition owners who are sending me
inquiries about their Kits.
It appears that all the problems I have had with my Internet mail server
are finally resolved, so in theory I should get all my e-mail all the time.
Ken Montgomery who so kindly hand delivered two Editions to the Cleveland
2000 show, has ben working with me to get the e-mail and Internet problems
resolved, mentioned that several edition owners still waiting complained
about my poor responce. I quite understand, I would feel the same if I were
waiting.
Any edition owner who wishes to contact me please feel free to do so, I
have cleaned out all my old e-mail so you will have to send questions
again. PLEASE include your RESERVATION /EDITION number so I can locate you
information, I will not reply unless I have this information.
I know resending a message may seem an imposition, but it's the only way
available.

The current status of the remaining kits:

First current street value represented by actual sales:	$565.00
Highest raffle /auction bid:	$1,230.00
DML Member price: (shipping not included)	$140.00

All the actual parts manufacturing is complete and collated into kit
boxes, which are ready for box art and manual printing. There are 22 or so
kits that remain to be completed and shipped and 16 that for one reason or
another have not been shipped or returned by UPS. There are 5 unsold
editions in stainless and 4 in 24Kt Gold.
I have made no changes in the edition master list so if you paid you will
receive your kit in due time in it's turn based on when payment was made (
NOT IN EDITION NUMBER ORDER).
I am currently working on the remaining kits when I can, and when the last
of the primary list are shipped I will announce a close of the edition. The
next step will be a single mass mailing of the ownership and authentication
documents for each and every registered edition. Please wait until I close
the edition before contacting me just to check the status of your edition.
I will make every attempt to contact you if there is a problem once the
edition closes. If you have had an address or e-mail change then you should
send it just to make sure. Remember to include your edition number.
Once the above is completed I will attack the problem editions, which are
mostly payment
or delivery problems. No current edition owner will be bumped until any
payment issues are resolved. This means that if an owner provided payment
information and I failed to process that information the edition owner will
not lose their kit. Even owners who promised to send information and/or
checks that did not will have the opportunity to correct that situation.
With 9 unsold editions (5 stainless/4Gold) available there is no reason to
bump a non payment reservation.
I know this project has taken a long time, and believe it, if there was
any way to do it
faster I would have don it. We are almost finished and we have something
very special now I could never have done with out the help and support of
the DML. Ken Montgomery tells me that no one has opened their edition and
built it, and suggested that we do a demonstration kit posting the photos
so that all edition owners can see whats in their kits and how it goes to
gether. I agree and once we have finished the edition we will do the
demonstration kit, which will then be donated to a Car Museum some where.
I have decided that once the edition is closed that I will make up a stock
of spare parts registered edition owners can order to replace any parts
damaged in the kit building process. I will probably put these parts in the
hands of the DML with the proceeds to be used to support the DML.
About the frame and engine kits. Each certified edition owner will receive
the required coupons to get these kits. The kits will be available, the
date will be posted when the kits are complete, boxed and ready to ship.
There will be no reservation list, just straight off the shelf.
I want to thank every one who became edition owners for your interest and
commitment to the edition project.

Lee

CAUTION : Any individual or group discharging a nuclear device or weapon
inside Los Angeles city limits may be fined $500 - and/or serve 30 days in
county jail.

It's the LAW!