Wire next to fuel filler neck...

You know, I have never heard of a Delorean (or any other car for that
matter) exploding for lack of a good ground, but there was a rash of gas-can
explosions a few years back. A plastic bed-liner in a pickup can isolate
the gas can from ground, allowing a static charge to build, and BOOM. I
think the bedliners now come with a warning about setting gas cans on the
ground to fill them.

In any case, please do keep the filler neck grounded. I plan to
double-check mine now that the subject has come up.

Gus Schlachter
Austin, TX
VIN# 4695