Funny squeeling sound!

I jumped in the D this morning turned the key and it was dead I checked the
battery sure enough it was as flat as a pan cake only registering 0.3 of a
volt
on my tester. I only used the car 3 days ago and the battery was fine,
however I sometimes get this squealing sound from under the steering
column (not the door open buzzer) and when I put my hand under the dash
and giggle the wires around it goes on and off, has anyone else had this
problem and if so what did you have to change to get rid of it? is this
likely
to be the cause of the flat battery which has occurred more than once in the
past couple of months

Oh. and thanks for filling in the parts form on my web page I am updating it
every time a new part is sent to me via the form. feel free to add any other
cross reference parts you know.

www.btinternet.com/~dmc12

Enter the site and go to the parts cross reference page.

Cheers

RG