[DML] Another strange occurance

I had something terribly strange happen to me today. Today I picked up the DMC from storage and having a few minor tweaks done to it. It drove fine, idled fine, best I've ever had it. I filled it up with gas, then when I came back out to start it, the ac,the radio, and the power windows didn't work. No power. Now mind you, it was nearing 95 degrees outside, and I have no ventilation. I made it home, and parked it. I messed with the fuses, they seemed fine. I didn't have a test light, so I couldn't see how that would have tested. Went ahead and changed out the fuses, just to be safe, still no power. Frustrated, I went in and cooled off. 2 hours later I came out, started the car, and everything worked. The only thing I could think to do was to change the circuit breakers that control the fans and ac, as I hadn't done that yet. My question is this; I know the circuit breakers could feasably have caused the shutoff on the ac, but what about the radio and windows? Could this be a heat issue? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Scott