RE: [DML] Another strange occurance

Scott,

The only time I've had all accessories in a car die at the same time was due
to a faulty ignition switch. Frequent use and/or a heavy set of keys can
eventually lead to failure. In my case, the contact for the
starter/ignition was still good, but the contact for the accessories was
shot. I could get temporary if not intermittent service from jiggling the
key.

It may not be your ignition switch, but it's probably something along those
lines. I don't think there's a single fuse controlling the radio, windows,
AND blower, but they are all controlled by the key.

Gus Schlachter
Austin, TX
VIN# 4695