Re: [DML] THANK YOU

Ken,

I've held off writtting because I knew your email box would be flooded.
Cleveland was the best DeLorean event I've attended in the 19 years I've
owned my car. You, your family, and your fellow Ohio owners, Mike and Patty
in particular, did a wonderful job. Please let me know when you'll be back
in Minnesota so we can have you over some evening.

Bruce Benson