Fall Delorean Get-together ...

You are invited to the first, and next year to be annual, Fall Delorean
get-together at Deer Lake Orchard (an apple orchard). This is an informal
get together and the purposes are simple:
- Have fun
- Meet other Delorean owners
- Share experiences
- Enjoy a country ride in your Delorean
- Enjoy the Fall
- Have fun

If you don't have a Delorean ... come anyway and visit with other Delorean
owners.

For your entertainment, we'll have Bill the Juggler on hand; he's always a
hit with the kids. Bring a picnic lunch or take advantage of the brats
(boiled in apple cider before grilling), hotdogs, pop and other items
available. There will be hayrides and of course ... APPLES.