THANK YOU

Besides from recovering from the show and traveling a lot for buisiness I
have been reading all of your letters to me and on the DML about the show and
can say that for once in my life I am speachless. Words cannot express what
I feel right now other than to say I wish I could thank each and every one of
you for helping to make the Cleveland DeLorean Car Show the best show ever.

I have spent hours reading each piece of mail and the stories attached with
each one. The show was a dream of mine from the time I bought my car and all
of you helped me make my dream come true. I hope I made yours come true with
everything we did at the show.

A special thanks to all of the owners of the special DeLoreans we had there
and to each and every owner of the rest of the DeLoreans that made my dream
of 100 + DeLoreans come true.

My special thanks to Kathryn and Mark who made all our dreams come true by
bringing John to the show. And of course to John Z DeLorean thank you from
all of us.

Sincerely

Ken