Re: [DML] Re: Updated Service Manuals coming?

Re: [DML] Re: Updated Service Manuals coming?

Hey List,

I have been thinking about the same thing for a while now. I work at a
lawnmower repair shop, and all day long I look up parts for co-workers,
customers and I order parts. So, looking up schematics is all I do all day
long. There is a program that ARI Network Services makes which is called
PartSmart that is exactly what the DMC Dealers need to look up parts and
manage their inventory. I have been thinking about asking some
representatives that I know at ARI, to see how much it would be for them to
make a program like that for DMC. PartSmart is a program that many of the
lawn equipment companies use instead of distributing workshop books and
microfishe, because it is a lot easier. If you want to know more about
PartSmart, go to their web page (www.arinet.com) then click on "Products"
at the top of the screen then on the new screen click on "PartSmart" on the
top left. If there is a lot of interest in this, next time I talk to ARI, I
will ask about it and let everyone on the list know what they tell me. Let
me know.

Later,
Nick
VIN#1852