SUBJECT LINES !!!!!! A RANT !

PLEASE PEOPLE, Correct your subject lines when sending
messages to the DML. Example:
This subject line (Re: [DML] Re: that great smell o' gasoline.)
had this as the message Text:
(Could someone please send me the link to Lee's message board for the
limited
edition.)

When I receive my batch of messages, I normally read the subject and
either read the message or instantly hit Delete. If needing the
Limited Edition message board URL, I might have that in my favorites
list and could help, but I don't really care to read about someone
with a Gas smell. So, I would just hit delete and the question goes
unanswered. Plus, It makes a mess of the archives. This is not
a personal attack on the above example because it happens all the time.
So, please just try to take notice before sending.
Ok, I'm done complaining now. Back to work on my car, 2 weeks till
Cleveland !

-Brandon