Alignment&Tires

Just a little story for everyone,

I took my D to Sears Automotive today, (which also happens to be where I
work) had the alignment done, and two new front tires installed. I chose to
go with the Goodyear Eagle HP's, Its an H speed rated P195/60R14 tire. I
didnt need rears at this point, but they are available in a P225/60R15 when I
do need them.

The fun came when they put her up on the Alignment rack. The right front toe
was at -2.89 with the left at -0.9. To make a long story short, the tech was
able to get her in specs, and it only cost $44.99. Our alignment equipment
is made by Hunter, which does have the specs for DeLorean loaded on the
current file.

I want to tell everyone how happy I am with my new tires and the quality of
the Alignment that my D received, and Im not just saying that because I am a
manager of the auto center. The only problem that we ran into was that
DeLorean was not listed in our workorder computer system, so if any of you go
to Sears with your D, just tell the service advisor to write up the car under
a different make and model, and have them type "1981 (82 or 83) DeLorean
DMC-12" in comments.

I look foward to seeing some more D's coming into my shop.

Andrew