DMC Houston's sunshade

Hey everyone,

Nobody's posted on this yet, so I thought I'd share my opinion.

As you all know, DMC Houston recently started offering a custom-fitted
external sunshade. Being in Arizona, I jumped on this. I have just two
words to say:

It works.

It fits perfectly and completely darkens out the interior (from the
front, anyway). My car, unfortunately, sits outside at work all day,
and it's been around 105 degrees here this past week. Granted, I do use
the sunshade in conjunction with my car cover, but there is a *very*
noticeable difference between my old foil sunshade and the DMC's new
one. The car isn't oven-like when I get in it anymore.

I cannot comment on security, as like I said I've only used it along
with my cover. If someone *really* wanted to, I suppose they could cut
the elastic hooks and take it, but I'd think those instances would be
extremely rare. It wouldn't fit any other car.

The other thing you'll notice is that people will stare at you with an
even weirder look than usual, given the fact that you've got both doors
open and are fitting a sunshade on the *outside* of your car :-)

To sum up, it's well worth the $25. Even if you don't live in a
boiling-hot climate, the shade will still significantly darken the
interior, thus helping to preserve your seats, dash, and binnacle. This
may sound like PR, but it's just another way our friendly DeLorean parts
suppliers are helping to make our ownership experience better.

Ryan McCaffrey