Re: [DML] Re: Ohio show DML I.D.'s /Facias

Re: [DML] Re: Ohio show DML I.D.'s /Facias

I am working on name tags and the problem is I don't have most of your e-mail
addresses. I will however leave a space on the nametag for your e-mail
address because like you I know most of the people by their e-mail names and
not their real names. Good Idea

PS thanks for the overwhelming response on the facias. I didn't realize the
number of people that were interested in the photos.
they are in the vault under kens facias or something like that its near the
bottom of the list. I posted the last few the othree day so the file is
complete there are about 20-25 photos I posted from the 40 I took

again thanks and see you there

Ken