Different fasica colors / hard starting after driving

Different fasica colors / hard starting after driving

Hankand Cliff,
I maybe wrong on this ( and yes please anyone correct me) but there was a
change in the paint code #s. This may explain why some are darker and some
are lighter. I just had my front repainted and with the new code it turned
out light (matches the rear). Also the way the paint is applied ( thanks for
the help Ken) has a lot to do with how dark the color comes out. Anyone else
want to give this one a try?

I have had this problem only when it is very hot outside. Car will start
fine, drive for about an hour, then sit for 30 min and will turn over but
will not start. (yes you can hear the fuel pump running each time) The
solution I have found is a can of starter fluid that I use sparingly. Used
the can only 3 times all last summer. Yes I think the fuel accumlator is
slowly going south, but that will wait until after Cleveland.
Hope this info helps.
Bruce Battles
Vin# 6569