Re: [DML] shipping engine

I had an engine shipped from Cal to Il for about $60. I have also shipped an engine
to NJ for $80.

the trick is to have the pallet and steel banding to hold the engine on. Various
freight services will handle
the engine but you have to bring it to them. If you have a truck and engine hoist
this is easy. If you don'T try to get a friend with a truck to let you use it.

Bob