Re: [DML] Other questions

The front speakers in the dash are standard 3" (3.5"?) round speakers, the
rear speakers are 4x10, and kindof a pain to get to... You'd be better off
putting a couple 6x9 boxes on the back shelf or some other speaker idea...
I fabricated a new back wall and installed 6x9's flush-mount ... they're
crappy old speakers and they sound better than any 4x10's I listened to.
I've also heard of folks using different sized speakers in the dash by
fastening bigger speakers upside down or something... The delorean is so
noisey inside it seems pretty useless to go overboard with the audio...
unless you like to listen to your music when you aren't driving..... I went
through about 6 rolls of Dynamat and 10 cans of wheel-well coating before I
gave up... good luck ;)

As far as the night illumination on the gauges... it apparenly isn't a giant
concern of the majority of the people on the list... I think it's one of the
car's largest weak-spots... maybe my night-vision isn't as keen as everyone
else (or I live in a darker part of the world?) hehe.... I tried replacing
all of the bulbs in the binnacle with the brightest bulbs I could find...
(although I haven't tried halogen yet.. kinda afraid I'd melt something)....
I'll most likely give up and buy a digital gague cluster from
dakotadigital.com or construct my own mad scientist idea... maybe we could
start a "poorly lit gauge" support group?

wheeeeeeee!
- Dave