Re: [DML] Stainless labels and other things...

Re: [DML] Stainless labels and other things...

I think we've all discovered that many cars have one or the other of the
Craig radios. The parts manual lists the cutoff for the counsel clock as vin
# 6158. I'm sure any radios replaced at the quality assurance centers or by
previous owners were of the clock in the tape deck door variety. I think the
thread has about run it's course so I'm killing it.

Bruce Benson, this weeks moderator