Gray "Scotchal" Stripe

I know that alot of people have been wondering what the Scotchal
stripe looks like (the thin gray one). If you go to DMC Houston's web
site, there is a picture of a car that has one. Just go
into "Performance", and then look under lowering. The car with the
stock highth has the stripe on it. The stripe goes from the front
fenders to the quarter panels, but doesn't touch the facias. And it
also has the DMC logo under the side vents. Hope this helps answer a
long running question!

-Robert