Re: [DML] clutch

I've been running with the Centerforce clutch for two years and find it
works great. I would recommend getting Rob Grady's adjustable link as the
centerforce will change the pedal free play a bit. Don't skimp with the
clutch master and slave cyls. The slave is a real bugger to install and your
idea about doing it with the tranny out is a good one. By new ones from one
of the DeLorean suppliers.The tranny comes out without the engine needing to
be removed. My son-in-law owns a repair shop and we used his hoist to do the
job. He had replaced an Audi clutch the day before and commented about the
DeLorean being a much less complicated job.

Bruce Benson