Re: [DML] Maintenance Questions

Joe,

The asbestos heat shield is a part I definately need so I can be sure that my belts won't melt. I hope there is an alternative...I read about the stainless steel one, but wouldn't this conduct more heat? Let me know what your replacement part consists of. I will have the lines bled. I know this was done in Jan. of this year at DMC Houston, but I will have it done again. I haven't found any fluid leaking anywhere, so this might solve the problem. If not, what should I do? I need this fixed before the May 6th weekend. I have to drive the car back to Huntsville, AL then. Let me know what you think I should do. Thanks again Joe!

Sean
VIN 7003