Re: [DML] Speakers...

It is hard to tell from the picture, but if the tweeter protrudes beyond
the frame (as many of those speakers do) then it will not fit without
some modification.

If the tweeter does protrude, you will need to use some spacers, and
extend the studs in the dashboard to make them fit. In addition, you
will want to make something to seal the front of the speaker to the
dashboard, because with the spacers you ad there will not be a air seal
causing a degradation in sound quality.

I found the Infinity speakers already have a spacer ring around the
frame to make it so the speaker can mount flat, but even with this I had
to go to the hardware store and put together a method of securing the
speakers because the studs in the dashboard were too short.

As far as the rear speakers go, I dont plan on using them at all..

<SNIP REAR SPEAKER INFO>