[DML] Speakers...

Hey List,

Now that I have the panels of my car off I want to get new speakers for
it and I was searching online for some speakers and I came across 2 that I
liked. I don't want to go crazy with the speakers I just want to use the
original mounting points and not add any more speakers. I found a speaker
that I think should fit in the space for it in the rear of the car at URL:

http://www.sound-creations.com/Speakers/AS41.htm?cart=30385015892339

And I found speakers that I like for the front at URL:

http://www.sound-creations.com/Speakers/AS31.htm?cart=30385015892339

I was just wondering if you think these speakers are good for my car and if
they will fit in the Delorean or maybe you might tell me a better speaker
for the DeLorean. Thanks!

Later,
Nick
VIN#1852