Re: [DML] Re: Cadillac By Delorean

 DeLorean Cadillac is a car dealership in Cleveland, Ohio previously
owned by Charles DeLorean. (John's brother) It is now owned by Charles'
son Mark, who is the guy running for County Commissioner. The website has
been in the works for a while now, and was finally uploaded sometime in the
last few weeks.
It's interesting because this is John's family, they are very nice
people and it's nice to see that they are doing well! It has a link to
DMC Houston and a breif mention of the D2K show in June simply because Mark
and his company know what a great car we have. The web site is however
mainly for the Cadillac dealership, so that's what's there mostly. If you
missed it the first time the URL is:
http://www.deloreancadillac.com
If you're in the market for a car that holds more than two people, buy
a Cadillac from this man!!
Ciao,
Josh
VIN 5102
VIN 15964

PS-John's speech was very humorous and overall he's the kind of guy that
everybody would want to be friends with. I'll upload the images I took at
the event to my website soon!