Re: [DML] Re:Door Lock solenoids/Car Alarm

Re: [DML] Re:Door Lock solenoids/Car Alarm

While I myself do not have the "first hand" expierience for the
wiring, I can tell you that yes, it is possible. We have this feature
on our car. The doors are working fine, and the solenoids are fine as
well. We are also using the original door lock module with no
problems. But, if I upgrade later on, the system is also compatible
with lockzilla, so there shouldn't be a problem there. The alarm
system on our DeLorean controls the standard anti-theft features, the
central door locking system, AND the automatic door opening feature.
The keychain remote operates the entire system, plus everything is
run thru the single box (alarm). Aside from arm/disarm, the remote is
capible of opening either both, or the driver/passenger door only. If
I wish to later on, I could also add on things like open/close the
toll both windows, etc... If the system were to be installed into a
car w/a automatic transmission, remote engine start would also be
possible. I can't remember right now what the name of the system is
that has been installed, but I'll post it later. Don Steger @
DeLorean Motor Center in Garden Grove did the installation, so if you
need further details, he can be reached @ (714) 554-6794. That's were
our car is right now, so we'll be in Los Angeles this Saturday to
bring her home!

-Robert
vin 6585

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx, "Stian Birkeland" <dmc_norway@xxxx>