Re: [DML] Digest Number 6

greetings...

> What will kill you in price is any kind of comp
> or collision coverage, which most companies will not offer for the car
> anyway.

i am in canada and use the co-operators for my insurance.. granted, i have
2 other vehicles besides my delorean insured with them and my home insurance
is also with them but i only pay about $100 a month for FULL COVERAGE on the
d. just thought i would pass that along.. if you are in canada and can't
find collision or comp coverage, talk to the co-operators. they have always
been very good to me.

by the way, i brought the car out of winter storage yesterday.. it was a
beautiful drive home! i hadn't realized how much i missed the car until i
got behind the wheel again.. unfourtionately, the window stuck halfway..
it's not a big deal though, since i dropped the car off at the shop for an
oil change anyways.. all will be fixed by monday..

:)
Mike Cutting
11434
http://www.nt.net/~mcutting