Re: rear shock replacement

Hi David,
I recommend buying the shocks from that Delorean club. I used to be
all about trying to find parts that would work for cheap, and what
I've found out is that it's not worth it. For something like your
shocks, you don't want to mess around. Just my $.02
Let me know how your car is turning out! Mine is back in the shop
waiting for more repairs.....its a long and sad story :(

Erik Geerdink
4512

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx, Delorean17@xxxx wrote:
> Hello,
> One of my rear Girling shocks is broken in half. My cross-
reference
> sheet shows that Monroe matic-plus #33049 but says "requires space
washers to
> fit" is this much of a problem? I would go and buy those shocks
that one of
> the clubs has for sale on their site but I would rather save a few
extra
> bucks and by something else I need more.(those do look nice though,
I forget