DMC Construction?

i recently went on vacation to monterey for some golf, and my family and i
stayed at the Lodge at pebble beach, and they are working on this new section
called "Casa Palmero" and i saw the construction signs and they said DMC
Construction. is this one of JZD's shell companies or would that be Delorean
Construction? It just struck me as interesting.