Update DeLorean Car Show "YEAR 2000"

Well while registrations have slowed a bit waiting for the last minute surge
The hotel has been filling up.
About half registered at the hotel have not registered yet for the show
So it looks like the next few weeks could keep me busy
I will say that I have as of today less than 15 rooms left at the Holiday INN
and 6 rooms are gone at the Hampton. This is equal to my last show so far
and if the trend continues we will be close to the 100 cars

I have as I keep teasing you one more surprise and now maybe two surprises
that I will announce once I get a few more registrations in. You won't want
to miss this I promise you.

With every registration before the MAY 15th deadline you receive a FREE Color
T-Shirt and a free PIN (Aldo's request for the Eastern Regional Delorean Run
10) The pins this year are very colorful, 4 color and about twice the size.
The car is silver with color accents. Extras will be sold at the show for
$5.00 each.

Remember there is a late fee this year of $5.00 if registered after the
deadline. And unlike last time where I gave everyone free t-shirts no matter
how late I will be cutting them off as of May 15th so I can be sure they are
all there for the show.

The shirt this year is awsome and there are two patterns to choose from.

Thanks again
And don't forget to register and reserve a hotel room

<A HREF="http://deloreancarshow.com";>http://deloreancarshow.com</A>
Ken