[DML] Re: SS Clutch Line

This is *solid* stainless steel tubing??

I would be concerned about stress cracking over a 2-3 year period (more or
less, depending on how much you drive your car). The hose was installed in
part to absorb the vibration of the engine/transmission. With one end of
the line connecting to the tranny, and the other to the car body there is a
big difference in the amount of vibration since the rubber motor and
transmission mounts absorb most of it.

Personally I would stay with a stainless steel braided hose and not take
the chance of it breaking out on the road somewhere.

Mark N
VIN 6820