[DML] Re: SS Clutch Line

I acquired 10' of SS hydrolic tubing for $5.00. Double flared the ends @ NAPA for $2. Bent the tubing with a little help, works GREAT!!!! Drive (completely) Stainless Robert VIN 6924

From: Jus4sho@xxxx
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Re: SS Clutch Line
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 11:27:21 EST

I took a look into old 2650 last night, starting from the clutch slave cylinder, followed a steel hard line about 2 feet, and then found that most hated of all Delorean hydraulic parts: A BLACK PLASTIC LINE, leading over through the frame! Eeeeeek! Sooooo, can someone give me sources for and approximate prices for the infamous SS clutch line. While I'm at it, I'll also be looking for one of the AC lines. (The one that crosses over the tranny and goes up the passenger side of the car). Anybody have sources/prices?

Thanks, Steve

------------------------------------------------------------------------ Before posting messages or replies, see the posting policy rules at: www.dmcnews.com/Admin/rules.html

moderator@xxxx

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews