[DML] Re: cup and CD...

Hey Dan,

It is clear you have done a great deal of research and fore-thought in this.  Even the purists out there should be happy as nothing has been screwed, drilled, bent or holed...

Have you heard the TRUE comments said about the DMC by the engineers and designers at the time of development???

Well as we all know JZD wanted a set of golfclubs to fit behind the seats.  Well.... the engineers joked that the 'trunk' section would also fit the second set of golf clubs for the horny bachelor's horny girlfriend...

Well how about that....

Chris