[DML] Body parts for sale

Hello
I have a new Delorean hood and a used leftquarter panel.  Both panels came to me by way of a trucking company in Akron, Ohio as slightly damaged freight.  The hood was shipped by Delorean One in the early 90's and has a few very small dents.  The quarter has some damage but is very serviceable.  I would like $650.00 for both pieces and If you are planning to attend Cleveland in June I can deliver the parts to you there or you pick them up from me.  I live about an hour S.E. of Cleveland near Akron.  If anyone is interested please e-mail me and I can send you a picture of the panels.
Thanks
Tim Pierce
Marlboro, Ohio