[DML] Re: fingerprints

Another method that someone reffered me to was to use the side of your
hand or even your whole arm and "lean" the door shut. You can do this
with 3 steps, use your right hand and pull the doorstrap if you aren't
too tall, then use the side of your left hand around the moulding, then
finish it off by placing your whole right arm on the window sill and
lean up against it while pushing down. Give it a try, but it might not
be a quick as some people may prefer.

Jim Reeve
http://www.isd.net/jpatrick/
AIM-ultra2169