[DML] Re: fingerprints

Overall, I think you'll have to learn to live with it. You can minimize
prints when closing the door by pressing firmly on the black plastic trim.
But, you're going to miss sometimes when you're in a hurry, or a passenger
will get prints on it. You'll also get prints on the trunk lid when you
close it after getting gas since there aren't any non-stainless places on it.

Just carry a bottle of Windex and some paper towels. The prints do clean
off easily.

Mark N
VIN 6820