From: Geof
Sent: Saturday, March 11, 2000 9:32 AM
Subject: [DML] fingerprints

alright, i just got my delorean this week, and i havn't even gotten
around to getting my VIN# off it yet, but i find one problem that is
more pressing than any other: how do you shut the door without getting
fingerprints on the stainless steel? the indentation for the handle
just ain't cutting it for me.
-Geof
VIN# something....

www.dmcnews.com/Admin/rules.html