[DML] Window replacemen/locks

hello list

first of all i would like to thank rob and red fox
for sending me some rec delorean pics but to get down
to business

does any one know of a delorean with power steering?

also about the window can all the insides of the
delorean doors be pulled out and just make a full
window thats slide manually and kind make it look
like the original prototype delorean doors so the
whole window will roll down and as for the looks just
add some power locks insted of manual locks cause i
think the delorean doors locks bite!

efren 16072

hey mike! if u read this send me a private email